The spiritual and blessing ceremony on the beach in Brittany or Normandy
Why choose to get married on a beach in France ?
You are lovers of the ocean or sea, this is the perfect setting to say "YES": majestic, magical, unique. Water is your element, you choose the strength and beauty of Gaia Female element of sight as a witness to your commitment. The 5 senses will be awakened by the sound of waves and seagulls, to the mild sea breeze, the scent of seaweed and the smell of salt ... Choose to have the sunrise feed you to the power of energy in the morning, or the beauty of the sunset colors and an atmosphere of "everything has been accomplished."
The content of a wedding beach ceremony
- A mixture of texts of all kinds, sometimes invocations, testimonies and interventions from relatives, blessings, wishes for the future
- Simple rituals of commitment with each element for its symbolic attribute: Earth, Water, Air, Fire and Divine present in Mother Nature and Love in your hearts, offerings to the Earth and the Ocean
- Musical passages (depending on your budget): violin, flute, harp, drums, crystal bowls, all acoustic or intuitive instruments ... and also songs.
- A procession of the arrival of the married couple on the beach passing a symbolic gate
- A guard of honor to congratulate the newlyweds starting a new path.
The ideal procedure, and to remain faithful to the ceremony of pagan origin, is to celebrate the marriage in a circle and standing. For a big wedding, you can sit
Which location for this ceremony ?
A beach that offers plenty of space at low tide and flat sand. For weddings with a lot of guests, plan to seek special authorization if structures will be used. In the Basque Country, in Brittany or Normandy. Agathia can suggest lovely beaches. If you are dreaming for an other beach in France or foreign country, contact her too
Suggestion of suitable decorations :
It is simple because often all is already here ! Optional:
- you need to draw in the sand geometric shapes,
- mark the cardinal points, marking the altar facing the sea,
- to prepare various objects for rituals (really having a more symbolic material value),
- to highlighten the beach with various natural decorations.
Contact your English speaking celebrant in France now to know more, without obligation, and let you guided by the magic of a meeting simply and joyfully. Here a video about her services
Visit also the page : Pictures and comments of ceremonies